The WP Panel plugin is designed to allow WordPress Agencies and Developers the freedom to customise the WordPress dashboard for their clients. Customising the WordPress dashboard is achieved through the WP Panel settings panel.
WP Panel > Frontend Settings
The frontend settings tab in the settings panel will allow you to add in tracking codes and pixels without the need for an additional plugin, and/or the need to edit the core code.
- Google Analytics Tracking ID – Enter the Google Analytics tracking ID (which looks like UA-XXXXXXX-X) to start tracking web visits.
- Facebook Pixel ID – Enter the Facebook Pixel tracking ID to integrate Facebook and build targeted audiences for Facebook Ads, and to remarket to users on Facebook who have already taken some kind of action on the website.
- Google Webmaster Verification – Enter the full snippet for Google Webmaster Verification to prove ownership of the website, and to access the tools available through the Google Search Console.
- Other Tracking Code – We have provided you with an area to add any other tracking codes we may not have thought of. To input more than one tracking code, simply leave a space between each code.
- Live Chat <head> embed code – Enter the full snippet for your live chat embed code that goes between the <head> tags. Both will enable Live Chat.
- Live Chat <body> embed code – Enter the full snippet for your live chat embed code that goes between the <body> tags. Both will enable Live Chat.